Doesn't salami need to be refrigerated?
Salami-making is an ancient art designed to preserve meats in a time before modern-day refrigeration. As a result, our products are 100% shelf stable for 180 days (until opened). Orders containing just salami may arrive without ice packs or cooler boxes.
Most orders containing cheese will be shipped in a cooler pack on ice.
Where do you ship?
- For quality control purposes, we ship exclusively to street addresses within the United States of America. We can oftentimes ship to overseas military as well, provided they have an APO, FPO or DPO address.
- We are generally unable to ship to PO Boxes.
- When in doubt, give us a call!
What are your regular shipping charges?
Our items typically ship via UPS and are priced using an automated calculator. The price is a based on weight, size and distance from our facility in Elon, NC.
When will you receive your order?
All orders are processed and shipped as quickly as possible, oftentimes the next business day. For quality control purposes - to minimize the amount of time the package is with the shipper - we generally do not ship packages on Thursday or Friday.
Once we're able to prepare and process your order, you'll receive an email with the tracking number.
Large quantity orders may take longer. Contact us before you place your order if quick shipping is crucial.
Lastly, if you need something rushed, please give us a call or email. We are happy to work with you in any way we can!
What if the item I've ordered is temporarily out of stock?
Items are occasionally and unexpectedly out of stock. If we don't expect its arrival within a week, we will notify you as soon as possible and let you make the decision to:
- Have us ship the item once we're able to complete it (and notify you at that point)
- Have us ship your order in segments, as items become available (at no additional charge)
- Cancel the order
We do our best to keep everything in stock. However, unanticipated demand can deplete our inventory of certain items before we can mark them as being out of stock.
What if I have an especially large order?
Especially large quantity orders may be delayed if we do not have the desired quantity in stock. Please contact us in advance by calling us at (336) 586-7003 if timing is important. We are more than happy to work with you in any way we can!
How do we correct errors?
- We do our best to make sure all the information on our website is correct. If you notice errors or omissions, please let us know, so that we can correct them!
- If we make errors that impact your order, our liability is limited to the price you paid to us for our products and services. If your order has not yet been shipped, you will have the option to accept delivery under corrected terms that you and we agree upon, or to cancel the items ordered.
- We will always do our best to ship orders in a timely manner. However, should we fall short of expectations, we'll do our absolute best to rectify the situation and find an appropriate solution. We aren't happy until you are.
- If you are in any way dissatisfied with your order don't feel that the measures we have taken to satisfy you were adequate, please send us an e-mail. We will respond promptly.
Do you have nutritional facts available?
Yes! Nutritional information for our full retail line can be found here.
Do you cater?
What about wholesale orders?
If you have questions or need to modify your order, please contact us during normal business hours at 336-586-7003.