Who are we?
- We are a small Italian retail business, based in North Carolina since 1998.
- We focus on homemade specialty products, which we sell in our store in Greensboro, North Carolina, and through this website.
- For more information about us, please see our About Us page.
Where do we ship?
- We ship exclusively to Street addresses within the 48 contiguous states of the USA. We do not ship to Hawaii or Alaska.
- We would love to ship everywhere and to everyone. However, as a small company and with limited resources, we feel compelled to restrict our service area, and to only use services that we can confidently support.
What are our regular shipping charges?
|Order Total||Shipping Charge|
|Up to $50||$14.95|
|50.01 - 200||$12.95|
|200.01 & over||FREE|
When will you receive your order?
- Within 1-2 weeks, during most of the year, depending on your distance from our North Carolina location.
- During the Christmas season there are usually delays.
- Large quantity and factory orders may take longer, based on availability. Contact us before you place your order if quick shipping is crucial.
- Items unexpectedly out of stock are shipped when they become available. We will offer you the option of having items shipped as they become available (at no extra shipping charge), or in one shipment when everything in your order is available.
When do we ship?
How long it takes under various circumstances:
All orders are generally processed and shipped as quickly as possible, and usually within a few days of receipt. You will be advised by e-mail as soon as possible if we are unable to process and ship your order for any reason.
Items requested that are not in stock: If we don't expect its arrival within a week, we will notify you as soon as possible and let you make the decision to:
- Ship the item when we complete it, or
- If some items in your order are available, to ship what we have now or to hold off shipping until your order is complete, or
- You can ask us to notify you when we have the product made, or
- You can cancel the order.
Orders for larger quantities than usually purchased for personal use may be delayed if we do not have the desired quantity in stock. Contact us in advance when timing is important.
- Mid-November to mid-January, shipping times will take longer, due to heavy volume.
- Order early to avoid the rush, and to avoid disappointment if the items you desire sell out fast.
(We do our best to keep everything in stock. However, unanticipated demand can deplete our inventory of certain items before we can mark them as being out of stock.)
How do we correct errors?
- We will do our best to make sure all the information on our website is correct. If you notice errors or omissions (which, being only human, we are apt to commit), we appreciate your letting us know, so that we may correct them.
- If we make errors that impact your order, our liability is limited to the price you paid to us for our products and services. If your order has not yet been shipped, you will have the option to accept delivery under corrected terms that you and we agree upon, or to cancel the items ordered.
- Though we will always do our best to ship products on a timely basis, when we fall short of expectations, we'll do our best to rectify the situation in order to make you happy. After all, we only exist because of our satisfied customers.
- If you are in any way dissatisfied with your order, and you don't feel that the measures we have taken to satisfy you were adequate, please send an e-mail. We will respond promptly.
- If you have questions about or need to modify your order, please contact our local distributor, San Guiseppe Salami Company, at 336-586-7003.